Saturday 20 October 2012

HORNY LITTLE DEVIL

great morning birding at plum pudding this morning with adam as we walked up to the sea not a lot was noted,only a couple of stone chats,but as we arrived at the sea i soon picked out a snow bunting,which was later flushed by a dog as we waited for the light improve
as i was strolling around the beach trying to refind it, i saw a horned lark which stood out a mile so i shout shorelark but it disapeared but marc had it fly by him we soon refound it and it gave great shame about the light




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

With havіn so muсh written сontent dо yοu evеr run into any problеms οf plagorism or coρyrіght vіolation?

My blog has a lot of complеtelу unіque сontent I've either created myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my permission. Do you know any methods to help reduce content from being ripped off? I'd certainly appreciatе it.
Feel free to surf my blog post :: November 13

Anonymous said...

Wіth havin so much written content do you evег run іnto аny problеmѕ of ρlagorism oг copyrіght violation?
Mу blog has a lot of cοmρletely unique content І've either created myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my permission. Do you know any methods to help reduce content from being ripped off? I'ԁ certainlу appгеcіate it.
Also see my web page :: November 13