Saturday 23 February 2013

70TH BIRTHDAY BASH

today was my mums 70th birthday so zero birding as my dad had arrange for all of the chidwick clan to go out for a meal at lunch time,so we all desended on to the rose and crown at stelling minnis,as we are only a small family me and my two bruvs and wives and three nephews and of course jackie a very pleasant meal had by all so thanks dad and HAPPY BIRTHDAY mum
mum 

deep in thought

arron and jason


kev

niall

sally

dad and colin out for a puff

jackie

dad
after the meal back to mum and dads for cake and nibbles,for once everyone was together which does not happen often enough as it should

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mark,
Your family are very special and, as I've just experienced, once they have gone - it's too late. Enjoy your times together, they really are precious.
Dyl

Mike H said...

Always good to get the family together ,Mark, special moments to be cherished.

Anonymous said...

Right now it ѕоunԁs like BlogEngine
is the top blogging ρlatform availablе right nоw.
(from whаt I've read) Is that what you're using on yοuг
blog?

Also vіsit my homepagе; Red Kings Pοker Promotіonѕ (Www.Scriptarticledirectory.Resell-Rights-Day.Com)