SEASALTER BIRDER

Saturday, 10 August 2013

WEB SITE UPDATED


Posted by chiddy at 19:07
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

1 comment:

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

HI Chiddy What is this?

10 August 2013 at 20:27

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

SEASALTER YEAR LIST 2025 154


FOLLOWING

  • Wanstead Birder
    Brazil - The Amazon - June 2026 - Day 5 - ZF2 Tower and transfer to Novo AirĂ£o - I can't remember what time we got up but it was pretty brutal. Bags packed in advance and we off - south on the only road towards Manaus. We probably had...
    7 hours ago
  • Kearsney Birder
    AUTUMN ALMANAC 2026 - After my Tanzanian marathon I needed a rest and I am sure you did too.The autumn migration gets underway as soon as the birds have completed their breed...
    3 days ago
  • Moths of Boughton-under-Blean
    - Another month and the Garden Moth year list stands at 377. Interesting records include my first Autumnal Rustic for 6 years and my first Kent Black Arche...
    3 days ago
  • Kent birding adventures
    Kent Highlights for September 2026 - * 10th* *DUNGENESS RSPB* ...
    4 days ago
  • Of Esox & observations
    Perch o'clock. - Perch are hands down my favourite species to fish for. I don’t mind if it’s lure fishing, dropshotting, live-baiting or static fishing for them, be that ...
    4 days ago
  • Birding Paradigms
    Faversham Creek - Yellowhammer Yellowhammer
    5 days ago
  • SEASALTER BIRDER @bluesky
    - Juv purple heron stodmarsh this evening #kentbirding @kentishplover.bsky.social
    3 weeks ago
  • The Reculver & Stour Valley Birder
    On 'Red' Alert! - I had a trip over to Nethergong today and whilst there, I thought I would see what dragonflies were flying around the pools. Migrant Hawkers were everywh...
    5 weeks ago
  • Travels with birds
    A 45-year itch finally scratched - North Uist and Benbecula11th to 15th June 2026 Somehow over the last 45+ years of birding I've never really seen a Corn Crake. I say really as I briefly sa...
    3 months ago
  • Stour Valley Sightings
    - The Stour Valley list for 2025 stands at* 155* species so far *StourValleySightings**2025* Please send your sightings to martynwilson@talktalk.net Octo...
    1 year ago
  • PLODDINGBIRDER
    -
Show 10 Show All

Followers

Flag Counter
Fatbirder's Top 1000 Birding Websites

Total Pageviews

UK & Eire Natural History Bloggers
mark chidwick. Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.