Thursday 4 April 2019

A CHANCE I WILL NEVER HAVE AGAIN

Lucky me sums it up headed down grove this morning after a heavy frost after scrapping the car before i headed off got to grove later then i wanted to picking up a ruff behind harrisions as i walked the circuit heading towards stodmarsh stopping briefly at marsh hide with a few ducks present mallard teal etc.........
so i sat down on the sodden grass and waited as what happened next was all my wishes come true i spotted the ringtail staring at me though the reeds,it sat there for ages in the time i was watching it i had time to get the camera ready as i all ready took a few shots off it landing ,this was going to be a real test for my m50






well happy with my shots a chance i will never have a again

1 comment:

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Well worth sitting in damp grass to get these shots