Saturday 23 November 2019

HARD GOING

Hard going at moment with not being able to go last weekend I planned to go this morning, arriving just before first light and setting up one rod with sardine and the other with smelt,both rods where set up to fish hard bottom,with the tide running the wrong way I did not even get a knock until the tide turned as soon as it did I got two banging knocks and struck into the third the pike soon was off trying run me into the Reed's after a few moments it was on the bank a nice 7.4lb the only fish of the session

1 comment:

Dylan Wrathall said...

Hi Mark,

Another nice pike there! If you send me your e.mail address via my comments facility (I promise I won't publish it) then I'll get in touch and try to arrange a session or two?
Take care & tight lines - Dyl