Monday 15 June 2020

I JOINED THE 20 CLUB

After writing my post this morning I headed of for a short 4hr session armed with my pellet waggler rod and reel,I was soon into bites but nothing was taking as such,so 2hrs in not a fish,all of a sudden a run and 10 min later a 16.4lb is in my arm,so I carried on fishing not a bite then the heavens open up I chucked back out bang the rod bent drop my float was in the bank under a tree with a fish on with some careful playing I got the fish out and it run me start into a Lily pad my heart was going mad and careful got her out and it felt like a life time in fact 40min had past and still playing this fish which I had not even seen another 15min past I was still playing this fish I finally netted it after a hour a STONKING mirror carp weighing in a massive 23.7lb soon after this I just had to pack up to much excitement for one day
 16.4lb common
 23.7lb mirror carp

No comments: