Tuesday 7 December 2021

BOOSTER JAB HANGOVER

 Sunday morning i got fishing slightly later then normal,reasons was works chrismas party at the abode htl,also had my booster jab at lunch time before i went out,so i did not really feel the ticket with a banging headache and a sore arm,i knew it was going be tough going with both my fav lures even lost or eaten,so not holding out for much,i started out on a perch pattern which only gave me a few knocks and zero follows,switching over to a pike pattern soon had me reeling in a jack a fish no matter what brings me up to number 20, with forecast of crap weather and work,so no fishing until the weekend fingers crossed my go to lures turn up in time,at last my order from eastern europe has turn up after 2 months waiting a foxrage colour i cannot get in the uk for love or money 


it was very cold and wet happy piking 

1 comment:

Dylan Wrathall said...

I had my booster jab a couple of weeks ago, felt like I'd done ten rounds with Tyson Fury the next morning! Apart from the sore arm, things quickly got back to normal. Good to see you still catching as I'm about to start a "mini" campaign on the river whilst awaiting the weather to settle down. Take care & tight lines - Dylan